Nucleus plus will not connect to my network since the November 11 2022 update

Roon Nucleus plus is connected to switch with Ethernet cable which is connected to my Netgear Orbi WiFi router. That’s fed by spectrum internet router. I use tidal for music download and I listen through PS Audio direct stream DAC. All through PA Audio preamp.
I have some issues after power outage but usually I reset the system and it starts back up. This time since the November update the nucleus plus is not able to connect to network. I have tried all the usual steps but it will not restart. Power is on and the Ethernet light is green and blinking.

Core machine: Nucleus Plus rev B
Newest updated software up till November 11 2022.
Remote: iPhone 13. Plus running IOS 16.1.1
Network: spectrum router Ethernet cable to netgear Orbi WiFi router . Ethernet cable to switch and Ethernet to Roon Nucleus plus.
Audio devices : PS Audio direct stream DAC to PS Audio pre amp with balanced cable.

Ever since the November 11 2022 update my Nucleus plus which was purchased online from a resales about 2-1/2 years ago, the device does not connect or show up on my network. The green and yellow lights on at the Ethernet cable attachment are blinking.
Thank you.

Can I some feedback please??

Hi @Mohammad_Kheiralla,

Thank you for your patience in awaiting an official response. It does sound like the board is bad on the unit and I have confirmed that it hasn’t attempted to contact Roon servers in over 10 days.

I will send you a private message with instructions for a repair. If you choose not to go that route, please keep in mind that store.roonlabs.com is having a massive Black Friday sale and you might be able to find a deal on a new unit.

Regards,
Wes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.