Nucleus problems after update

Having the same problem with “Roon Server software” missing codecs after an update. Using a Nucleus+ , Windows OS. Not to be too thick, but how to I find the “codecs folder” to drop in the ffmpeg file? Any help appreciated.

This KB article explains things, but essentially, in Windows Explorer, type \\ROCK\

Note: that’s windows explorer, not Internet explorer.

Then copy the ffmpeg file (nothing else needed) into the codecs directory.

Using Windows Explorer, it can’t find ROCK. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Michael

OK, found the codec folder and pasted the ffmpeg file. This is what I get:

Rebooted computer and Nucleus several times. Again, any ideas appreciated.

Hmm, I’m pinging @support and moving this to its own thread. While we wait, you can try re-installing the OS using the top left tab. It won’t affect your library.

If that doesn’t work, can you help support by describing your setup using this link as a guide.

Hi @Michael_Grande

Would you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service)? Thanks!

1 Like

Dylan,
I’ve compressed the log files but I’m not sure where/how to send it using Google Drive. Sorry, this is new to me.

Thanks,
Michael

1 Like

Create a message and paste the link to a sharable file in there. Easy way is to tap on Dylan’s avatar and click message.

Hey @Michael_Grande,

Did you get a chance to share the logs with our team? Is the issue still ongoing?

We’d love to help sort things out :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.