Nucleus "trying to connect," can't find network address

The Nucleus is hardwired directly to the router. (See photo) I tried a router reboot, but get the same result, searching for network address, etc. I guess I’m not computer savvy enough to follow your other directions, or they may simply be impossible. The instructions seem to imply that I need to access the Nucleus’s software in some fashion, but that seems to be impossible. The nucleus is operated through an iPad and the only Roon window I get on the iPad is the “waiting for your Roon Server” window. There is no option to access the Nucleus’s web UI or database or anything else as far as I can tell. This is one of those situations where I think a phone call could solve as much as 20 emails. I don’t know if you are able to call me but I would be happy to give you my number and see if we can short circuit this whole process.

Please don’t open a duplicate support request. I’ve merged the above post into your original request to keep everything together. Thank you.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Frustration with Roon

Thanks for giving that a try @Alan_Wishnoff. I’ll follow up via private message with next steps! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.