Eero Beacon

Connected Audio Devices

Wavelength Cosecant DAC (USB)
LG TV (HDMI 1)
Sonos Amps (WiFi)
Sonos Ports (WiFi)

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

After months of error-free use, yesterday Roon was throwing an error message that it was unable to log in to Tidal. After a series of retries it still did not connect. I checked that I was able to log in to Tidal directly on my phone and PC. Both worked. After researching in the Roon Community I saw it was recommended to reboot the core. I rebooted the core via the remote app on my phone and got an error message that Core was unable to restart and recommended powering off the device. I powered off the device and it still did not reboot. I unplugged the device and it still did not reboot. I tried the power button a few more times and still the device does not start up. It is getting power. The network connection light is on and blinks intermittently. It is not delivering a signal/power via USB to my DAC and it is not delivering a signal out via HDMI to my television. This is how I know it is not starting up and that this is not a Remote software or connection issue.

Please advise.

I hope support tackles your issue quickly. I had an issue recently where anything connected via HDMI prevented my Nucleus+ from booting. For giggles, try disconnecting the HDMI cable from your Nucleus and reboot. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

@TuliaNonTroppo - you are a mad genius. Unplugged the HDMI, cycled the power and voila!

Weird glitch @roon people…

2 Likes

Great news! I am glad it worked.

Mine took a BIOS update, but I needed to send in my Nucleus+ to have it resolved, as I couldn’t get into the BIOS settings myself since it wouldn’t recognize my HDMI monitor or USB keyboard. My Nucleus+ is en route back to me, so I am hoping the motherboard isn’t on its way out since I am out of warranty. That is expensive.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.