Nugs issue

I signed up for the 60 day free trial via roon, Nugs now shows up in Roon and works.

Went to my nugs account and cancelled it (to make sure I don’t accidentally pay for it if I don’t like the trial) and now I get an error:

Still have 60 days left on the trial, roon apparently sees a disabled reoccuring billing as a non premium membership.

image

We are going to look into this one. Not sure whether we can do anything about it though

Hi @crowlem,

The team is working on implementing a solution for this accounts condition. Stay tuned and we’ll have another update shortly.

Yeap, for me it’s fixed :slight_smile:, just updated to the latest version.

Has this issue been fixed yet, I’ve signed up to free trial and keep getting same message as others,says I need to pay to use!!

Mark

What’s the solution please?

Updating to the latest version

Thanks for update but hasn’t worked for me so I’ve deleted bugs account and logout in Roon as I was fed up with upgrade subscription message popping up all the time!