Nvidia Shield TV and Roon Remote

Hey Bill,

Sorry to hear about your frustration here, and I’m also sorry if I wasn’t clear the last time we discussed this. I know I PM’d you a couple hundred words explaining that we can’t make promises about support for this device, but there still seems to be some confusion here so let me try again.

Our roadmap changes from time to time based on what’s going on in the world and customer demand. However, at the moment we don’t have any plans to devote resources specifically to the Shield device.

As I wrote above:

In my private message to you, I also said:

So again, this isn’t "a problem Roon has not solved” – it’s simply not something we’ve made commitments on at all.

I have not used this device myself, but I believe the Shield does support Casting, so perhaps the Cast support I recently mentioned will help.

As for the refund, we have a clear policy on this – full refunds, no questions asked during the first 30 days. We offer this grace period, along with our free trial, so people have plenty of time to confirm Roon meets their expectations and works in their setup. If you didn’t avail yourself of these opportunities, I’m honestly not sure what else we can do here.

1 Like