Oh Dear, oh dear - Roon keeps losing the plot and pausing Tidal music

Hi @Dick_Cooper,

Thanks for letting us know you’re still seeing this on Build 571. Is the behavior any different from what you were seeing before?

Not a at all.

Thanks, @Dick_Cooper for confirming.

I spoke with the team about this today and they’re hoping you could send over a new set of timestamps the next time this happens on the current version and we’ll take a look.

Sorry, too ignorant. How do I do timestamps ? It happens every morning when I restart the PC and start Roon.

Hi @Dick_Cooper,

Nothing special you need to do, just let us know the time that it occurs and respond here with that time. That is the “timestamp” that we then use for diagnostics. Thanks!

I have just encountered the problem again at 1120 local time (France). Strangely enough yesterday Roon connected to Tidal like a good 'un.

Again today at 0927.

And today at 0905

Thanks, @Dick_Cooper. Diagnostics have been enabled and we are looking into these incidents.

Do you want more ?

Hi @Dick_Cooper — I don’t think we should need more. The incidents that you reported above should give us a great place to start the investigation.

Hi @Dick_Cooper,

I just wanted to reach out and give you a heads up that the team’s queue is a bit longer than typical due to the holiday weekend, but I’ll be sure to reach out ASAP once the team has concluded their investigation. I’ll be in touch soon!

This morning (July 27) Roon has connected to Tidal like a good 'un.

But today back to business as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.