On Opening Roon...two instances and bouncing icon?

Thank you for giving that a show for me and sharing what observations were made. Very appreciated @AndyP !

The updated diagnostics was received and is with our techs who have been evaluating the information in the report. I have shared your recent observations with me and expect some feedback soon. As soon as your ticket has been updated and passed back I will be sure to follow back up.

-Eric

Hi @AndyP ---- Thank you for your patience here while I have been further discussing this behavior with our techs.

The team has updated your ticket after examining the most recent feedback/diagnostics and have requested the following:

• Our techs would like to see the issue occurring on the Macbook and as such have asked if could “record your screen” by opening Quick Time Player > “File” > “New Screen Recording”.

• If you launch Roon via the “terminal” does the same behavior occur?

Command: /Applications/Roon.app/Contents/MacOS/Roon

• The team would also like to be 100% certain that there is not two instances of the application installed on the Macbook and would like you to run one of the following commands in “terminal” and then share the print out with us.

Command #1: sudo find / -name Roon*.app -print

Command #2: mdfind kind:app -name Roon

Looking forward to hearing your observations!
-Eric

Hi Eric
I appreciate this…but I’m moving on.

Thanks anyhow

Andy