Ongoing Sonos Issues

Hi @Dick_Cooper ----- Thank you for getting in touch! Very appreciated.

Moving forward, while we are unable to physically be in your home to help troubleshoot your network configuration, we would be willing to coordinate with whom ever did your IT work, if you’d like. Just let us know and we will be happy to pass a long the test plan we come up with.

Furthermore, I want to make sure I have ALL the details of your setup correct so our tech team can properly advise as to where we should begin troubleshooting. With this in mind may I very kindly ask you to please verify if this is still the configuration being used:

1. The Windows 10 PC is an Asus Vivo VM42_VM62_VM62N series, Intel 13-4005U CPU @1.70Ghz, 4.00 >Gb RAM. I am not very technical, so I hope that helps.
  2. The router is the one supplied by my ISP Alice (France) model L-ADSL05CF
  3. There is a switch, a Netgear Prosafe 24 port, but I don’t know enough to tell you if it is managed or unmanaged
  4. I am using some powerline networking to extend my network to a second building, but the problem I am experiencing is all within the one building, so the powerline networking is not involved. You may have seen from the log that I was playing music to the Sitting room, which is about 3 metres from the PC, with the connection running PC-Cat5-switch-router-switch-cat5-sonos-Linn.

If anything has changed or you have added new devices, please be sure to provide the make/models of these products and describe where they are located in the chain of communication.

Thanks!
-Eric