Optimizing Brooklyn Bridge Sound?

Maybe this is just the way it is, but I am finding my BB lacking compared to my analog vinyl setup. I have a pretty nice vinyl playback setup with probably $10K invested in TT, phono pre, cartridge, etc. I play my BB from my dedicated Mac M1 with an external 3TB hard drive. Connected to BB via Wireworld Silver Starlight USB cable. I use a Cary 300B integrated tube amp.

What would be the best settings to deliver more resolution, especially upper end?

If this device is Roon Ready, and it appears to be, then you should try the Ethernet connection. The BB should appear in settings - Audio in the Roon Ready section.

The BB is a top quality streamer/DAC. I’m surprised that you find it lacking. Worth checking all your settings. Admittedly, I use mine as a Roon endpoint via network.

Unfortunately, I am not physically close to being able to use an ethernet option. Use the USB from Mac.

Dude, get a network bridge, for starters.

The Mytek BB (and Dac+ for that matter) doesn’t have complete galvanic isolation. The Mac’s USB is likely polluting your signal.
For some reason, the Mytek Brooklyn’s have some issues with galvanic isolation devices (like the Intona or the BlackBox SP387A).
One thing to consider is the Holo Red DDC or the Singxer SU6 to get a clean low jitter signal to the Mytek via digital coaxial.

Also, from my understanding the ‘bridge’ portion of the Mytek BB can be rather noisy. In the BB manual it states “Note! The Analog Phono input always causes the network module to reset. Otherwise there would be audible noise coming from the network extension (This is due to high susceptance [high gain] of the phono pre input)”

I love my Mytek and use its DAC and the phono stage so I avoided the BB and just went with the DAC+.

One final thing, the use of a LPS or ideally, a 12v battery to power the Mytek should result in substantial increase in performance.