华为P50pro手机安装ROON无法连接NUCLEUS+

昨天Nucleus+刚刚到货,用华为手机P50pro,从ROON官网下载APK,安装后无法找到核心。我连接的是自己组建软路由器,因为中国大陆对谷歌和奈飞视频网站都不友好,所以需要另外搭建路由器翻墙。音箱是KEF 支持ROON,也连在软路由上。

Google translate:
Nucleus+ just arrived yesterday, using Huawei mobile phone P50pro, downloading APK from ROON official website, but the core cannot be found after installation. What I connect is to build a soft router by myself, because mainland China is not friendly to Google and Netflix video sites, so I need to build another router to bypass the wall. The speaker is KEF that supports ROON and is also connected to the soft router.

Your network is not passing multicast packets between the Nucleus+ and the P50 Pro.

谢谢回复,具体如何操作?

To simply the network setup, connect both the P50 Pro (via WiFi) and the Nucleus+ to your WiFi router (or WiFi access point). Make sure the WiFi router is passing multicast packets. Consumer grade TP-Link routers usually work.

For Asus router, enable LAN → IPTV → Multicast Routing.

For Netgear, disable Smart Connect. With some models of Netgear, you may need to disable IGMP.

Also look for IGMP settings in the router and experiment with them.

今天换了苹果迷你6代,依然无法找到核心。我的软路由系统是openWrt R21.6.1 GDQ v6.1,通过linksys3200ACM连接门口联通光猫上网。看来和手机无关主要是路由器问题,我不懂怎么操作。

Google translate:
Today I changed to the Apple Mini 6, but I still can’t find the core. My soft routing system is openWrt R21.6.1 GDQ v6.1, through linksys3200ACM to connect to the door of China Unicom optical cat to go online. It seems that it has nothing to do with the mobile phone and is mainly a router problem. I don’t know how to operate it.

If this is what you have, it will not work:

Internet - WRT3200ACM WiFi - OpenWRT - Nucleus+

Try this instead:

Internet - OpenWRT - WRT3200ACM (bridge mode) WiFi - Nucleus+

Or:

Internet - WRT3200ACM (turn off WiFi) - OpenWRT - TP-Link WiFi Access Point - Nucleus+

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.