Personal playlists created in Tidal not showing up in Roon

Roon Core Machine

Intel(R) Core™ i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
, 16 GB RAM, Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

HDMI and Optical connections to integrated amplifier (Cambridge Audio CXA-60)

Number of Tracks in Library

40,860 tracks

Description of Issue

I have been experiencing an issue lately whereby the playlists I create in Tidal are not showing up in Roon. This seems to be a relatively new occurrence, as playlists created as recently as June 2021 are showing up.

Hey @Trevor_Deck,

Thanks for sharing this - we’d love to help straighten things out.

The very first thing to check is in Settings → Services → TIDAL. Can you please click on Force Sync on the pop up window? Do the playlists appear?

Next, can you please also make sure that on your Playlists view, at the top right, the Shared Playlist toggle is turned on?

Hi Rebeka,

Thanks for the reply. I don’t see a ‘force sync’ option, but I do see ‘sync library now’ (I assume that’s the same thing). I had tried doing that and it didn’t fix the problem. To clarify, albums added to my Tidal collection are syncing fine, just not playlists. Just tried this again now and playlists still aren’t syncing.

I can also confirm that the shared playlist toggle is turned on. A small selection of my shared playlists are appearing (4 out of about 30 or so), but most are missing.

I was just playing around with the Filter field in the top right, and all of a sudden all the playlists showed up! Not even sure what I did, but the issue seems to have resolved itself. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.