Phantom 1 was working in Roon but is no longer seen as Roon Ready

Hi, I was having issues with my Phantoms and was told by Devialet support to reset them, which I did. Before the reset, Roon was not having any issues with playback to the Phantom 1 Stereo pair. After the reset, the Phantoms do not appear in Roon as Roon Ready, only as Airplay devices. Is there a way to initiate Roon to search for Roon Ready devices or to refresh the database without re-installing the software? For the record, I am currenly on version 2.0 (build 1311).

Thanks!

Occasionally I have had my Phantoms ( actually usually just one of the stereo pair) disappear from Roon.
And usually after a total power outage.
The only way I ever found for Roon to see it again was to pull the power cord and leave it five minutes and then plug back in.
It was always then seen by Roon again once in had booted up.
BTW are you using network cable connection or WiFi?
I found WiFi to be way to flaky to work succesfully.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll try that and see if it works. I’m currently connected via Wi-Fi as I don’t have ethernet in that room, however; the Phantoms are less than 20 feet from the wired access point.

Ok let us know if that helps any.
If Roon does not see a network connected Roon Ready device there are not many options .
Reboot Roon server, your networking gear and the Phantoms.
That’s really about it as long as you are sure after the update they are now still on the same network as the Roon server.

That seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks!

Great to hear!
Now enjoy the music!

I’m hating the wifi connectivity side of my Phantoms (G1) … right now we’re listening to music through the Sonos surround setup because the wireless connectivity is failing. This isn’t a network issue from a network technology standing either, I’m running state of the art Ubiquiti gear with high spec AP’s … the Devialet gear is just rubbish over wifi and a disaster to configure wirelessly.

Our AV gear is in a horror of a spot for us to service with Cat6 so I’ve picked up a few TP-Link AV2000 powerline transceivers so I can put a switch in to service the AV gear.

I’ve just ordered an upgrade to all of the Sonos gear so I may wait till everything is upgraded and re-cabled before I cable the Phantoms. I’ll share my success/failure on the other side of the changes.