Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

This may be it

1 Like

The best CD remastering of Dark Side of the Moon

Reportedly this is it: Harvest “Black Face” version has the same mastering as the “holy grail” Black Triangle CP35-3017 matrix CD version. Difficult to find.

I have an SACD version which I find harsh and just ordered the 50th anniversary remaster from Amazon.

Aren’t the lines

“Think I’ll buy me a football team.”

and

“Think I need a Learjet”?

Yes, correct

Just arrived

Does that include the Blue-Ray as well?

I finally gave in and ordered that version though I will let the wife give it to me as a Christmas present :grinning:

It was to come with a booklet and things. It did not so I do not know. I merely opened it and am playing its

1 Like

I have several versions including the SACD, but this played from my deck to my DAC sounds very good.

I am pleased/surpised.

There appears to be two CD versions of the 50th. The “other” one, at Music Direct, is Blu Ray. They are packaged differently and have a different label.

Mine just turned up from Amazon and I also have multiple versions including CD, Vinyl and SACD

I was a good boy and gave it straight to my wife to put away for Christmas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Great idea and great restraint. Are there two different CDs in that collection?

Blu-ray audio version has the following on one disc:

Now you made me open it up :scream::rofl:

Just one Blue-ray disc with multiple versions like the Animals 2018 mix that I ended up buying 3 versions of.

Here is the track listing that I will rip with Makemkv and have it on Plex and Roon.

1 Like

The one I bought from Amazon was $12,95 yesterday, arrived today, has a different label than the BluRay.

That’s interesting, I almost bought the CD as well, but figured that I would pay 30% more and the I could then get multiple mixes and extract the 24/192 stereo mix from an MakeMKV rip.

1 Like

That versions only for the rich :rofl:

2 Likes

There you go, that’s the one I bought :+1:

1 Like

I think you will really enjoy it. Upon what will you play it…Blu Ray/DVD Player?