Play button not working on Roon for Mac and iOS devices (ref#8OQGO0)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble playing music

What best describes your playback issue?

Other

The play button for the mac and iOS versions of Roon stopped working suddenly. Other functionality is available but I am unable to get Roon to play music either using the play button on my my iMac (roon core) or iOS devises via my roon-ready BluOS vault 21

Hi @dana.gillis,
Thanks for writing in to let us know about this issue. I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help in ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs? Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

Ref#80QGO0
I could not connect to my Roon server at 12:41 am CST on March 2024.

Can you try reinstalling the Roon app on the iOS devices you are having trouble with? It looks like the Roon server has two IPs. You may have both ethernet and wifi enabled. You can try disabling one of them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.