Playback issues on two Windows 10 PCs

Couldn’t find a new iOS app yesterday, but this pm noticed a new Roon app. Hooray! Was able to update remote Core and main Core and play music right off the bat

UNFORTUNATELY, that nice ease of use didn’t continue. After my first album played, Roon Radio started making suggestions. When I next tried to choose an album from my collection, Roon refuses to play. What can I do to make it play? It will only say: Starting playback on your audio device, this will take a moment. But that moment never comes! Please advise.

I have Roon installed on two Windows 10 computers, but music is run from Roon Nucleus. Can potentially play music to four rooms with Roon endpoints.

Hello @Echolane ,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does the issue only impact one zone in particular?

I was down for about 24 hours when Roon decided to “go back to work”. I have no idea why to “froze”, nor do I know why it resumed normal functionality. It’s been working just fine since.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.