Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear pgc510p
Cat6 ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

X45 Pro

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Since the latest update, when playing a 6th track the roon shows that’s it’s playing, however no playback on the x45. It shows the track on the x45 display, but no runtime counter or audio output.

Switching the input on the x45 triggers on the room that the input switched on the device. Then when press play on roon, the track that was previously ‘stuck’ plays fine, until the next 5 tracks have played, where it becomes ‘stuck’ again.

Have restarted all devices, reinstalled roon os on Nucleus, no change.

Hey @Garry_Paternoster,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you were still running into playback issues on your X45? Please make sure you are up to date on the newest Roon Build and let me know if your issue continues.

If it does, please share the name of the song that you experience stoppage with. I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

Ben, I am running the latest build and software upgrades on both and until the latest upgrade all was well and stable this only started happening after the upgrade. It is very frustrating it is no particular track and appears to happen more or less when you search through the track library that precipitates the problem as it will play full albums if left to run on it’s own. Nothing has changed with the setup otherwise as it is a very straight forward setup, if I use the X45 pro Neo software it runs perfect but this lacks the Roon usability interface.

Hey @Garry_Paternoster,

To confirm, it is no longer specifically the 6th track in your queue that playback stops? Rather, its when you are streaming audio while scrolling through your track library?

For tracking purposes, please share the name of the song as well as the date and time that you experience stoppage with :+1: