Playback stops when it cannot find a Tidal/Qobuz file

Same here. Just stops when it cannot find a Tidal/Qobuz file

The odd thing is Roon looks like it is playing (meters near the song working, in Play mode) but the song is not incrementing (on 0.00 and I’m getting no output). When hit Play From Here to restart I get Track Not Available in Tidal/Qobuz.

Player is available on the network.

Any help coming from Roon?

Hi @Frank_DeMello,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How often are you seeing this occur?

Hello - Regularly since moving to 1.7.

Verizon Cable Modem>Cat5>Trendnet TEG-S80g Switch>Cat6>Netgear GS108 Switch>Cat6>Uptone Audio EtherRegen Switch>Cat6>Innuos MKII SE

Have tried bypassing the Netgear & Uptone. Same condition

Innuos MKII SE Server feeding DAC via USB
No DSP

This has been happening since the 1.7 upgrade

I have been building a queue mostly of Tidal/Qobuz songs (mixed with some local) for some equipment burn in. Roon will not keep playing consistently. Yesterday at 2 different points the player stopped. I normally restart it by selecting Play Now at the top of my Roon queue. The odd thing is Roon looks like it is playing (meters near the song working, in Play mode) but the song is not incrementing (on 0.00 and I’m getting no output). But I do get Track Not Available in Tidal/Qobuz when hitting Play Now so it seems like that track possibly stopped it although it appears to be playing.

When I search for my player on the network it is there so it doesn’t look like a network connectivity issue.

Any ideas? Are people rolling back to 1.6?

Does Roon automatically take a backup prior to upgrading and if yes where does it put it? I normally save to my server but have to select the path each time and that path wouldn’t have been active.

Hi @Frank_DeMello, I’ve merged your replies onto the same topic so that we can more effectively troubleshoot with you.
Thank you for the additional info, we’re doing internal testing and working towards a solution. We do not recommend rolling back to version 1.6. Thanks again for your patience!

1 Like

Hey @Frank_DeMello,

We just released Build 505 with some changes that we think will help here. Can you give it a shot and let us know how it goes?

More details are here:

Thanks!

Thank you. I have installed this AM and will advise

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.