Playback Stuttering after Updating to ver1.6

My NAS worked perfect with Synology NAS DS1817+ (although CPU not very powerful).
But after updating to Roon ver 1.6, playback (any format, CDrips and Hi-res) became stuttering a few times during one track play (stopped for a few seconds and then resume to play).
And album loading is also very slow now, it will take 10+ sec to display while switching the tabs (discover, recent, tags, etc.). DSP and volume leveling disabled already. It is very appreciated if anyone can help here.

My HiFI system config:
DS1817+ -> CAT.7 cable -> dCS Network bridge -> Balanced Digital Cable -> Decoding Computer -> HiFi system.
Using Roon Remote control within IOS (iPhone x).

I would suggest you start by shutting down everything and powering it all up again.
Flagging @support here for you too.

Thanks Wizardofoz! Will try and feedback.

Hi @Kinlin_Chu,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does the same behavior occur if you play to a different endpoint?

Thanks all! Seems the interruption problem fixed after below actions.

1. Power cycling of NAS and router.
  2. Re-config dCS: set the max sampling rate to 384khz (previously set to 96khz).
  3. Re-install Roon remote.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.