Playback stuttering on Android

You can do another trial when the time comes. They are quite accommodating in that respect. Just contact support and ask the question.

Hi @Graig_Earle,

There is no new update to share at this time, we are still working on our Android infrastructure but unfortunately, I canā€™t specify a timeline of when it will be published.

We want to make sure our users have a great trial experience, so after the new Android build is released (and an announcement is made in our Release Notes Section), do feel free to reach out to me or one of the other support staff members and we can take a look at your trial status.

Thanks!

Hi @noris Noris. Looks like the new update might solve my previous problems. Is it possible for me to get a new trial to check it out?

Thanks

I can confirm, i had tested yesterday after updating and the problem did not occur.

1 Like

@Graig_Earle - Iā€™ve followed up via private message.

1 Like

Weā€™ve recently released Roon 1.7 (Build 500) which includes changes that should improve this behavior. Please give it this a try and let us know how it goes!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
The Team at Roon Labs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.