Playing Artist Collection

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

IMac Roon Core build 710

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Irrelevant

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Irrelevant

Description Of Issue

When I press Play/Shuffle on an Artist page, tracks are played NOT from my library, but from the Main Tidal selections. If I have the track/album in my library, it still plays the Main Library source track. This is very bothersome, because the artist images I have added for the album or track in my library are not displayed when the track is played – only the primary artist image. Since I have added up to 10 images for albums, I want to see them! It would be my preference to shuffle just from my own artist library, or to be able to select My Library Only or Library+ Tidal. In the latter, it should never shuffle a track from the Main Library that I have in My Library.

If there is a a way to accomplish this via existing controls, please advise. I could not find one.

Thanks for your help with this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.