Playing bar, missing art

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

win10 pc, roon 1.7 667

Description Of Issue
on my second win10 notebook, i don’t see the albumart in the playing bar:

it’s not clear from the screenshot, but on the left of the track title there is a black square, where there should be the album cover art
about this pc, it’s a fullhd notebook, with 125% scaling in the screen options. it’s a new notebook of mine, so i have not noticed this behavior on other roon versions…

Hello @Niccolo_Terzi, do you see this behavior on other remotes? Is this happening with both local and streamed content?

Hi @nuwriy
i have only local content, no tidal nor qobuz.
and it is only in this remote. i have another notebook (with the same screen size, same 125% scaling and same OS) and it has not this problem.

anyway, i’ve just checked, and the problem is not there anymore. i don’t know, i’ve not changed anything.
i add that the black albumart was not only in the playing bar, but also in the list “By this artist” on the right of the tracks: the art under “this album” was black.

finally, i add that it was not an album problem, as it happend with various albums…
but i cannot reproduce it now.

Hello @Niccolo_Terzi, well I’m glad things are working again! Please let me know if the issue returns.

it’s happening again:

note also in the bar on the right:

but the album has the albumart

i cannot reproduce this sistematically, but i’ve seen this many times.

Hello @Niccolo_Terzi, I have gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode for your account and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of logs will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for analysis.

OK.
I just want to tell you that the problem now is alwasy there, even though i have restared many times the win roon client. and i think i’ve restared the core too.

Now it’s happening also on the core machine

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.