Playing recordings of a composition

Selecting Play Now in the Composition Page plays only the 1st recording instead of all of them (like in the Album Page). It would also be nice to have a Play icon next to each recording in order to play it like in the Album Page.

Hey @Ori_Onn,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with playback in your Roon account. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know.

If you are, would you be able to share a screen recording of the issue?

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :+1:

Hello,this problem still persists. It’s easy to recreate, just go to recordings page and press Play. After the 1st recording you’ll go to radio instead of continuing in the list.

Hey @Ori_Onn,

Thanks for following up! After digging into your thread a bit more, what you’re describing is the intended behavior of Roon. On the composition page, the big blue Play Now button only plays the composition that was “selected” before getting to that page (which is usually the last on the list) or the first one on the list.

To play all the various compositions, you have to Ctrl-A to select all, or select one and then use the drop-down to Select All, and then hit Play.

I will certainly push this thread over as a feature request to our developers. Please let me know if you run into any other questions along the way!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.