Playlist where a song belongs dont appear anymore in album view

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for coming back to me and understanding my frustration with this topic

I still have issues with my playlists. Problem is that I dont see in the disc the songs that are included on a playlist.

i.e. this playlist

I click on the album to make sure that it takes me to the song version that is in the playlist.

I get to the album and I see that the songs are liked with the heart but the reference to the playlist is not displayed

Roon core machine

This machine is almost fully dedicated as roon server.

Network gear

iMac is connected via ethernet to the rest of the computers at home. This problem appears in core and aditional computers.

Connected Audio Devices

I mainly use a bluesound node 2i connected with ethernet, from there it goes to a DAC and amplifier.

I manage it from another mac

From where I have the exact issue as with the core server.

Tracks

I wait for your feedback. Thank you very much!

Hey @Albert_Redrado,

As a next step, can you please reproduce this issue, and take note of the name of the track you are adding, as well as the specific date and time when you reproduce this issue?

From there, we’ll be able to take a closer look at your account diagnostics at the proper time. Thank you!

Hello Benjamin
It is kind of difficult what you ask .
What I can tell you is that currenly most of my playlist’s songs dont appear referred to them in the album view.
One example:

Gemini song from Eye in the sky

Doesnt show the playlist where it is “sitting”.

This playlist are the work of months/years. Is there any way to force the system to re-read them?
I dont have now any example of a song recently added to a playlist that doesnt show up like that in the album view.

Thanks for your support
Best regards
Albert

Hello
I havent heard from you in a long time
Could you look into this please?

Hey @Albert_Redrado,

Our team has not yet been able to reproduce this issue in-house. As a next step, could you please try:

1. Open one of the playlists
  2. Select all tracks
  3. Click the three dots > add to playlist
  4. Create a new playlist

Let me know if this fixes the issue. :+1:

Hello Benjamin
It has solved it in the two playlists that I have tried.
I will follow this process with all my playlists (unfortunately, many) .
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.