Please help me! Build 931 breakdown!

My Roon was automatically updated to Build 931 the day before yesterday, and then it crashed frequently.

I want to return to the previous version of Roon, but I can’t find the installation package on the official website of Roon. Could you please provide me with the installation package? Build 918 or earlier will do.

Thank you very much!

A post was split to a new topic: Server is crashing when sliding progress bar or changing DSP

Hello, I’m having the same problems with build 931. I posted on the 14th of April asking for help and no one has replied back to me .All earlier versions have been floorless this new build 931 is full of issues; it is really bothering me.

I asked for the same thing almost a month ago, to allow me to use 918, I sent emails, private messages and I did not receive any response. Roon was due to expire in two weeks and I didn’t want to go on with the versions that followed, so after 15 months of subscription I did not extend it.
For me, besides the technical problems mentioned above, there were also the aesthetic ones on Ipad (Artist Picture on Now Playin screen), but I don’t insist, it’s my subjective opinion …

Could you please provide me with the installation package? Build 918 or earlier will do.

Thank you very much! :grinning:

Maybe I didn’t express myself clearly (sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language), I updated to the latest versions (macos 923 and 931) and I couldn’t get back to 918 from the backup, that’s why I asked Roon if I could use 918, but I didn’t get an answer. Unfortunately I don’t have a 918 build so I gave up and I haven’t used Roon at all after version 918.

The backup only restores the Roon database. Other things, like the actual music files or the application itself, are not included.

Unfortunately, Roon doesn’t maintain older versions and has never provided installers for older versions either. I’m afraid that the only way forward is with B931.

Even though the issue may seem to be caused by the update to B931, in my experience, it usually never is. I’d suggest you give as much info as you can about your system. That will help Roon Support when they decide to chime in.

My Roon was automatically updated to Build 931 the day before yesterday, and then it crashed frequently.

I use my computer as the core. My computer configuration: CPU Intel I9-9900K, memory 32GB DDR4, system disk is SSD. None of the Roon builds before Build923 had problems, only after Build 931.

I want to return to the previous version of Roon, but I can’t find the installation package on the official website of Roon. Could you please provide me with the installation package? Build 918 or earlier will do.

Thank you very much!

Roon don’t provide past releases.
If you provide full system information they will help get the current version working.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Rock updated and didn’t reboot

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.