Please report station errors here

Ici Première Radio Canada.ca

The link doesn’t work anymore.
Only the link of
Ici musique Radio Canada.ca
Still work.
Thank you.

Added a new one for you. Try now.

Hi, since sometime this past summer WRXP 107.1, The Peak, White Plains, NY times out several times before it begins to play.

All of my other favorite stations play without a hitch.

What might the problem be?

Thanks!

I am in the UK but I cannot stream BBC Radio 3 in highest quality of 320kbps and get a message that This stream is unavailable in your country - with that feed greed out.

Wow, that is fast,
Work’s like a charm, tank you!

Very interesting. This is a known bug that is affecting very few people (I am one). Could you tell us what your core is running on please? In the meantime, I’ll remove the geo-restriction flag on BBC Radio 3 320k. It won’t affect the restriction - overseas users still won’t be able to play it, but you will.

Do you see the same message on the other BBC high quality stations?

@dylan - another one

The .pls stream does seem slow to start. I’ve added a couple of direct streams, see if that’s any better.

PS It should have been flagged as US only. (Doesn’t affect you)

It’s working just fine now - thank you so much! Radio 6 was already OK at 320 kbps.

Can you check BBC2 and 4 please? And what is your core running on?

On a newish iMac with Catalina 10.15. I cannot access HQ streams for radios 1, 2 or 4.

1 Like

Hello,

It is possible to add metadata to MDR Kultur? Thank You.

Enno

Done. The original streams had some re-directs in which meant Roon was losing the metadata.
Should be OK now.

1 Like

Great! Thank You very much for fast response.

1 Like

Sorry for the slow reply - we moved and are just getting unboxed…

I think I see some of the confusion - looks like there might be some dupes here. The one labeled “Oregon Public Broadcasting” doesn’t work - perhaps that one just needs to go away.

Ok, I think I’ve sorted it out.
I’ve removed “Oregon Public Broadcasting”, and cleaned up OPB. There were some dud streams there. The stream I’ve left carries metadata.

Let me know if OK

Can you check KUOW Seattle please? Ty

Hello @Kurt_Smith1
Yes, the stream wasn’t working. I’ve replaced with a new one. Can you check if alll OK now?

Possibly an eccentric choice – but in this crowd, no apologies are necessary. Radio Dismuke, a service programming dance music from the twenties and thirties, plays at twice the required speed.

BBC 3, the default stream don’t play, the 2 other streams (lower quality) plays OK.

1 Like

Wow!
I think the problem us that the stream is 11.025khz. An unusual, but not illegal, rate. Roon tries to play it at 22.05 and keeps stopping as it runs out of bits.

I can’t fix it, but I can raise it with Roon.

Apologies.

1 Like