Please report station errors here

Hi Brian,

I think the stream URL for “https://grandprixradio.nl” has changed.

Thanks in advance,

Dirk

Hello @Dirkjan_de_Vries , this is an extremely flaky station. Lots of gateway errors at the moment.

I’ve tried a number of streams which should work, but often don’t. The current one I’ve added usually works, but sometimes you have to try a number of times.

Not satisfactory at all.

I’ll keep trying.

EDIT. Found another stream

EDIT2. The gateway errors have disappeared and the correct streams now work and entered.

I must have caught it at a bad time.

Thanks Brian, its working great now!

Roon suggested Clare FM on St. Patrick’s Day (I think I searched for “Irish Traditional”), but then proved unable to open the stream.

Hello @Bill_Janssen , I’ve changed the URL. Try now.

1 Like

Core - Roon Nucleus
Device - Apple iMac, MacOS 10.14.6

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Network - Wired ethernet.

Connected Audio Devices

dcs Vivaldi system via wired ethernet
Apple iMac via wired ethernet.

Number of Tracks in Library

Over 50,000 tracks.

Description of Issue

Live Radio stations KDFC and KJAZZ will not play. “Unable to play this station… blah, blah, blah.”
No major problems in the past. Unable to play for ~1 week now.
Playback of local music library files and Tidal files works fine on all devices. It’s only Live Radio which suddenly stopped working.

Hello @Charles_Craiglow , I’ve changed the URLs. Try now.

EDIT. While I was there, I added KJazz - Cool Jazz as well. The quality isn’t very good though.

Yes - both stations now play! Thank you! Would I run into this problem again with other stations in the future? Or will this fix work across all stations?

No, we have to fix each station separately depending on just how it has failed.

There is no problem in letting us know if you ever have problems - we endeavour to be prompt.

Excellent. Thank you again. This was a quick response.

FYI - I primarily use Live Radio as background music at the desktop on Bose mini-speakers (which actually sound pretty good, considering). I play other stuff on the main system in the listening room.

1 Like

Sorry for being slow and off topic. But i must say i really appreciate that Radio Paradise FLAC stream now seems to carry metadata and ALSO allow me to click artist, title and album and being redirected to the corresponding view of these on my streaming service!
When did this happen? :smiley:
Thanks Roon guys!

Thanks also go to the wonderful @alec_eiffel , see

2 Likes

Hi,

This one stopped working? Berliner Rundfunk, https://www.berliner-rundfunk.de/

Thanks for the great product so far and can you kindly check it?

All the best,

Matti.

Hello @Matti_Malkamaki , I’ve updated the URLs. Try now.

Unfortunately didn’t work, I tried to reboot and also used search for the radio

This is Berliner Rundfunk 91.4 yes?
It works for me.
Are you seeing

You see the text? It fails to “load the track”. All the other radios work fine…

You have a different image - that indicates you have added the station yourself to my live radio. Try deleting that, searching with the magnifying glass for Berliner Rundfunk 91.4, and using that. If all OK, then add to my live radio.

Thanks! That made the day!

1 Like

The DR P4 Sjælland live radio stream has stopped working. Other local radio streams from DR P4 seems to work.