Polish language in Translations!

Another topic. My sincerest apologies if I am posting it in the wrong place. I hope not this time.

I can’t find translation (lowercase):

Could you help me to find this place, its variation is incorrect . Thank you. Tom

paging @brian2

1 Like

it was, because it was confusing too many people

1 Like

@brian2 could you help me please?

Thank you. Tom

I believe this is that string: https://translations.roonlabs.net/lang/polish/f321e67a7bb190eca4cf445d466b077c

@brian2 - Do you change the first letter of this translation to lower case in the code? It would be much better for me if it was a separate string for the translation. If you use the same string in red and green, I have a problem because red is plural and green is singular.

Ah okay I found where the problem is. Yes, we’re changing the first letter to lowercase for that top example. However, there’s never a case where that top example is uppercase. So what I’ll do is make the actual string for the top one lowercase. So what we’ll end up with is 2 strings: “also performed by” and “Also performed by”. The lowercase string will be for the plural case, the uppercase string will be for the singular case.

Whatever you do please send me a link to these strings for translation. Thank you

Hello @Tomasz_Czubkowski ,

We just synced the “also performed by” string, link is below:
https://translations.roonlabs.net/lang/polish/1586406f6e0ab7448758893975e916f6

Thanks!

Version 1.8 (b. 806) has been released today, which contains most of my corrections to the Polish translations. In general, I have checked or corrected 100% of the translations, compared to the translations in the previous version, trying to verify the texts with the screens as much as possible. I paid a lot of attention to consistency and coherence in the translations. I hope you will find this version more pleasant to use. I see a few more errors that I have already corrected for the next version. I also intend to keep an eye out for corrections on a regular basis. I will try to make sure that each subsequent version will contain fewer translation errors. Thank you all very much for your help and most of all I appreciate the work of @Tomasz_Nazimek, who started the translation process. TC.

P.S. Dear Roon Team. I would greatly appreciate it if you plan any quick fix for version 1.8 b. 806 include there the latest polish translations. There are a few fixes there that I would be very grateful for, including one annoying spelling error. Regards. T.

5 Likes