🇵🇱 Polish Translation: Fine tuning

R 2.0 b.1128

Hi

Today I came across a very strange screen. The first text “Wyykonane” does not exist in the Polish language. This word is not in the translations, it must be placed somewhere in the code. The meaning is very bad, so I would prefer a minimum correction to “Wykonany w” (correct translation). However, It would be better if you used a phrase from the translation database, where “Preformed at” is correctly translated. The second marked word “by” (polish “przez”), simply is not translated into Polish, even though it is translated in the database. Could you please correct this?

T.

2 Likes

R 2.0 b.1128

Another case (Playlist from Roon), even though the translation is in the database.

2 Likes

Hey @Tomasz_Czubkowski ,

Thanks for your message, I sent the team a reminder on this.

This issue is addressed here:

1 Like

@oleksandr thank you. I will update list. There will be only unresolved problems.

1 Like

@ivan, @oleksandr

Hi, we have version Roon 2.0 1182 and Arc 1.0.28 b. 106 and none of the errors I reported are corrected. For many versions, for a long time. I lose faith in the sense of describing anything, a waste of time. There used to be no such problems. Very demotivating.

Thanks, T.

Hi, @Tomasz_Czubkowski. The daily mixes strings problem from Roon ARC is hopefully going to be addressed in the next release.

The rest are with the dev team at the moment but I will check on the priority.

Sorry for the long wait.

–
Ivan

Hi @ivan, any news about the rest problems? Regards. T.

1 Like

Hi, @Tomasz_Czubkowski, other ticket are still with the dev team, I will bring this up during our next tech team meeting.

Thanks!

–
Ivan

1 Like

Hi @ivan. 2.0 1193 is out, the same problems. Any news from devs? T.