Possible Glitches with Hidden Tracks, Library Albums Displayed?

@Support
Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus Serial #94C6911CFD7A
Roon Version: 1.8 (build 764)
RoonOS Version: not sure where to find this
Vendor Version: not sure where to find this

Nucleus connect via Ethernet to switch

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Windows 10 Home; 64 bit
Verizon Fios G3100 Home Router (Gigabyte service)

Netgear GS108 Gigabit Switch
QNAP TS-251+ NAS

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Moon 390 Network Player
Connected via Ethernet

Description Of Issue
Since the 1.8 update I believe I’ve encountered 2 glitches.

1. Hiding Tracks - In previous years I had limited use of this feature but started using it much more often this month. I believe that there used to be a flag or indicator that identified a track as “Hidden” if you hid it and if your general setting “show hidden…” was set to yes. Now I can no longer tell which tracks I have hidden. Am I making sense? What happened? I would expect hidden tracks to be skipped when playing and album or adding an album to a playlist.

2. When I look at a specific Artist > Albums in my library, albums intermittently disappear from the display after I add the album to a play list. If I go back and select the artist, the “missing” album is displayed again. This has happened on both my PC and iPad.

Thanks for your support.
Robert Crawford

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Robert_Crawford

This appears to be working for me okay on the latest release — Can you confirm whether or not you’re still seeing this issue? If you are, can you share some screenshots? Thanks!

1 Like