Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra: Multiple Issues with Roon

Hi @Jurgen_S ,

still silence from Project-Audio (i am ready to give them a few weeks more=))),
Mixer type to None, is not good option for my DAC (i am talking about SA KI RUBY), as i have ‘hardware mixer’ on board (it is shown as an option in volumio) + before i have Native DSD strategy in ROON it allows some additional options in the part of hardaware mixer as well.

Warm regards,
LK

1 Like

Dear @Jurgen_S and @connor

I have reply from Dominik Hofer from PRO-JECT support Austria.

Litteraly he told that 1.081 is test relise only for developers, and provided me the file and instruction with previous version. Today in the evening i will try to install and report herel

Warm regards,
LK

4 Likes

good luck Leonid

2 Likes

Hi @Leonid_Kravchuk,

Glad to hear you were able to get in touch, let us know how it goes.

-John

3 Likes

Dear all,

happy to announce that provided solution from Dominik Hofer (PRO-JECT audio support Austria) works (bridge issue with ROON), and i am back with system version v.1.071 dated 1.10.2021.

Meanwhile, being on this version i have noticed that nither DoP nor Native DSD scenario in Volumio OEM settings works correctly with ROON, both converting to PCM. @john and @connor, any ideas?

upd:
Dear @Jurgen_S

probably, Factory reset described in FAQ is similar to that one that i tryed with software factory reset in settings menu.
Factory reser described in FAQ is simmilar in description to that solution which PRO-JECT support provided, except file which they gave me to install (aprox 450mb) and from FAQ http://repo.volumio.org/utils/factory_reset it is 1kb size, which means it doesn’t contain OS distributiv on it.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.