Pro Series iOS Phones Not Locking to Higher 120FPS Refresh Rate [Ticket In: Affecting Pro-Series iPhones]

Ouch ok - just when I downloaded the current AppStore version and had hoped it’s there :slight_smile:

Any timeline when the next version will be available in the AppStore ?

Another update… no fix.

@danny, you seem very active on this forum and we would appreciate your comments. The least you can do for your paying customers.

Did you see my post right above this?

Hi Kevin,

When I posted, the last comment was 8 days ago… rather strange. Would have not complained if I had seen your post.

Cheers.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear this, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Hey folks, today’s release (Build 903) includes improvements to iOS scrolling! :tada:

We’re not celebrating just yet, though, and expect that future refinements might be needed. Can you all try out Build 903 and let us know how it feels?

6 Likes

Cheers Kevin.

Not available yet in the Apple store.

A post was merged into an existing topic: After lockscreen loosing position in playlists on iOS

You need to take the update to see the changes. :slight_smile: We’ve released the build in the App Store and it should be available in your region soon!

3 Likes

“we’re also planning to ship bug fixes and other enhancements in smaller releases once or twice a month.”

This is a huge change, looking forward to the update.

1 Like

Anyone seeing the update in the Apple store?

It’s never taken this long to be available.

1 Like

Nope, just updated the core, still waiting for the iOS app.

Updates via the apple appstore can take up to a couple of days depending (I guess) on throughput. They rarely appear the same day, if ever.

1 Like

On the contrary.

Still waiting on the new app to show in the App Store. Looking forward to any improvements!

Build 903 just showed up in the App Store (western US). Scrolling on the iPhone 13 Pro Max is significantly better. I’ll follow up after I’ve had a chance to do more testing, but so far it’s looking like a major improvement. Thank you!

3 Likes

Smooth as butter here. Definite improvement on iPad Pro 12.9.

2 Likes

Soooo much better now on my 13 Pro!

2 Likes

Worlds better! I can finally use my iPad, excellent update!

2 Likes

Build 903 just showed up in the App Store at Germany, thanks.