Problem after clear history

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

PC win10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chromecast audio

Description Of Issue

I followed instrucion given by Greg about cleaning history of played music and I did it. But now all my albums are NEW for Roon

Hi @Ranko_Labovic,

The New label will show up depending on the amount of time since the album has been imported into Roon or whether or not that have been played. If you’ve deleted all history of plays, the new label could re-appear depending on how long it had been since the original import. When were these albums originally imported?

thanks, Dylan. I check again my library of 1200 CD, and find label NEW appears on last imported albums. Lets say one week old. But label was not there just before reseting my play history. Now it seems everything is normal and I enjoy in my Roon !

Hi @Ranko_Labovic,

Thanks for the clarification, and I’m glad things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.