Problem Importing first time to nucleus

Attempted copying music files from external drive connected to my MacBook. Dragged and dropped 345 folders to folder named “Internal Storage” on nucleus. Stopped importing after 15GB… I have a 2TB drive installed in the NUC. Did I not copy to the 2TB? Not sure what happened here.

You need to copy to the folder called music that should be in the storage directory. I take it you formatted the drive via the UI and followed the instructions on how to add the drive? Also you really should try and have a hardwire connection for both whilst transferring to ensure its speedier and less prone to wireless issues.

yes i formatted weeks ago. I do not see a folder named music. Should I trash the files in “Internal Storage” and begin again? Do you know if I did transfer to the 2TB internal drive? as I said, I got a “disk full” after 15GB.

No you transfered it to the locale M2 drive if you just copied them to storage so yes delete them it can break it. In storage there should be a folder to your other drive it’s likely a funny long name and within their should by the music directory. This is how my ROCK works so I imagine its the same.

Looking at the nucleus KB it says this

Copying Music to the Drive

You can copy music to this drive by visiting the network share:

From a Windows PC

\\NUCLEUS\Data\Storage\InternalStorage

From a Mac

smb://NUCLEUS/Data/Storage/InternalStorage

Be sure to replace NUCLEUS with NUCLEUSPLUS if you have a Nucleus+

When you’re copying a large number of folders across to the Internal Storage folder in a Nucleus, then it’s usually a good idea to stop the Core while the copying is being done (using the web UI admin page for the Nucleus).

I assume that the web admin page does show that you have a 2TB drive for internal storage available? It could be that you are the victim of a scam, like this unfortunate person:

Thank you all for your help. I feel I have to start from square one.