Problem play on 96 kHz, 24 bit format

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Roon+Apple Airport+iMac+Devialet with 192 kHz DAC.

Description Of Issue
Hi …

When I play 96 kHz/24 bit music format at this time, the sound will be muted and connected during playback! To correct this, I need to fix the disturbance in this setting on sample rate conversation.

Is this the right way?
Thanks for helping

Hi @shahram_kayhani,

How is the Devialet connected to the network, is it on Ethernet or WiFi? Is the behavior the same if you try using the Roon Devialet driver?

Hi Dear / My iMac connected to Apple airport and then connect to Devialet with Ethernet (CAT6) Cable.
My iMac is: 27", 3.2 GHz Core i9, 2019, 32 gb Ram with Mojave OS
I don’t know, unfortunately Devialet Driver (3.0.4) not active in my iMac

Hi @shahram_kayhani,

Can you please share a screenshot of your Roon Settings -> Audio tab? Do you see multiple drivers listed for your Devialet there? Is the behavior the same when you use both?

my all music file save on 2 Hard 4 Tb / 8 Tb
Hards connected to my iMac with USB3 port
Thanks …

Hi @shahram_kayhani,

Thanks for those screenshots. I’m not seeing a model number listed for your Devialet in the screenshots, can you please confirm which model number you have? It is possible that the model you have only supports Devialet Air.

One thing I noticed in this screenshot:

You appear to have quite a few watched media folders pointing to the same Roon folder, was this done on purpose?

It would be more efficient to add just MUSIC as a watched directory to Roon instead of the individual sub-folders.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.