Problem synching my Roon server with my Tidal account

Roon Server Machine

My Roon Server Machine is a MacBook Pro M1 Pro with 32gb RAM, and 1Tb SSD.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

I am using the router of my internet provider (Movistar) and I am using Wifi. I am not using VPN.

Connected Audio Devices

I am connecting my iPad pro for remote control and playing music on my Auralic Altair G1

Number of Tracks in Library

I have around 75,000 tracks on my library on Tidal.

Description of Issue

The issue with Roon is related to the connection with my Tidal account. It is stucked on Synching Library Now. It happeend the first time I set up Roon, but I managed to solve it by logging out from Tidal and starting again.

On Sunday I added several albums on my Tidal account and it has been on that status since then. I have tried the same solution but it has not worked this time. It is true that it has synched some of those albums, but not all of them.

In fact, it is something that has happened with some of the albums in my Tidal library. Aroung 500 albums are lost on my Roon Library.

Thanks for your help

What is the total number of albums that you have in your Tidal library? Tidal was at one time limiting the number to 10,000 albums, and this may still be the case.

Hi @Geoff_Coupe, thanks for your answer. I have 7056 albums on Tidal and Roon shows 6526 albums. So, I do not thinks this should be the issue.
All the best,
Luis

Hi guys!

I have been trying to solve the issue by disconnecting my Tidal account, deleting all the info related to my music, logging out my Roon account, uninstalling Roon and starting again as if it were the first time.

But the issue is still there, only this time I only have 548 albums on Roon.

Some ideas? I am still researching through the community information, but I am not being able to find any solution.

Thanks in advance and all the best,
Luis

I am editing this post to ping @support, I just saw it on other posts. Sorry for the unconvenience.

1 Like

It seems that after rebooting my network now it is working. Still I have around 500 albums lost, but that might be reasonable and probably depending, at least some of them, on different organization criteria.

So, I am happy now and ready to enjoy!

Leave Roon on and connected to Tidal. Your albums may show up eventually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.