Problem with Roon after Windows 10 update

Core Machine
Dell

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Auralic Aries G1

Description Of Issue
depuis ma derniere mise à jour de windows 10 aujourd’hui,roon ne fonctionne plus.j’arrive sur la page d’acceuil et juste après apparait un message de microsoft:

un problème a fait que le programme a cessé de fonctionner correctement.windows va fermer ce programme et vous indiquer si une solution est disponible.et il ne se passe rien.

j’ai essayé de désinstaller puis reinstaller roon et malheureusement il ne se passe rien.

espérant que vous puissiez m’aider veuillez agréer mes salutations

Google Translation

Since my last update to Windows 10 today, Roon no longer works. I arrive on the home page and just after appears a message from Microsoft:

a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close this program and tell you if a solution is available. and nothing happens.

I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling Roon and unfortunately nothing happens.

Hoping you can help me please accept my greetings.

Bonjour (dix). That’s just about all the French I remember from 2 years of it in high school.

sorry ,i will make the effort to speak with my poor scholar english :confused:
since yesterday after an update of windows 10 i can’t open roon.
i have tried to uninstall and reinstall roon without results.i also tried to remove to firewall and it does’nt change anything.
my set up is an old desktop dell computer with 8,00 go of ram

my network gear is that:

and my server is an auralic aries g1.
if you have solutions to my problem it would be great :slightly_smiling_face:
pierre

Hi @pierre_bourgin,

We’ve found in the past that Windows update can sometimes affect Firewall settings and GPU drivers. Can you try disabling any firewalls temporarily and see if that helps? Assuming that doesn’t help, please try uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics drivers. Thanks!

1 Like

i’ve solved my problem in going back to the previous version of microsoft.i will see and take precautions to refuse future updates.
thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.