Problem z plikami DSD

Rdzeń - Dell E7470 Win10 64bit. Z sieci kablem do Auralic Aries Femto, kabel USB do Lampizator lite7 z DSD. Nie działają pliki DSD. W DSP w ustawieniach konwersja częstotliwości próbkowania w trybie DSD cisza. Plik DSD działa dopiero po ustawieniu w trybie “tylko dla zgodności” z konwersją do PCM. Nie chce konwersji, potrzebuję czysty DSD.

(Translated by Google)

Core - Dell E7470 Win10 64bit. With network cable for Auralic Aries Femto, USB cable for Lampizator lite7 with DSD. DSD files do not work.
In DSP, in the settings, sample rate conversion in DSD silence mode. The DSD file only works when set to “only for compatibility” mode with PCM conversion. I don’t want conversion, I need pure DSD.

Google Translation:

Core - Dell E7470 Win10 64bit. With network cable for Auralic Aries Femto, USB cable for Lampizator lite7 with DSD. DSD files do not work.
In DSP, in the settings, sample rate conversion in DSD silence mode. The DSD file only works when set to “only for compatibility” mode with PCM conversion. I don’t want conversion, I need pure DSD.

Hello @Piotr_Kurzydlowski,

In the Auralic settings, make sure that “Enable Volume Control” is off.

38%20AM

-John

Volume Control jest wyłączone. Próbowałem już chyba wszystkiego. Pomocy!

(Translated by Google)

Volume Control is turned off. I have probably tried everything. Help!

Set “Enable Native DSD Processing” to “Yes”

Właśnie. Jak włączam “Enable Native DSD Processing” to jest cisza w głośnikach?

(Translated by Google)

How do I turn on “Enable Native DSD Processing” is the silence in the speakers?

Hi @Piotr_Kurzydlowski,

I don’t understand your last message, Google Translate translated it for me as follows:
Just. How do I turn on "Enable Native DSD Processing" is the silence in the speakers?

If you try playing normal DSD files (without up-sampling), does that work as expected?
If you don’t have any to test with you can download a few from the 2L Test Bench:

(Translated by Google)

Witaj @Piotr_Kurzydlowski,

Nie rozumiem twojej ostatniej wiadomości, nie jestem pewien, czy Google przetłumaczył ją poprawnie.

Jeśli spróbujesz odtworzyć normalne pliki DSD (bez próbkowania w górę), czy działa to zgodnie z oczekiwaniami?

Jeśli nie masz nic do przetestowania, możesz pobrać kilka ze stanowiska testowego 2L:

Dziękuję za fajny link do pobierania utworów. Niestety przy odtwarzaniu DSD, chyba jest problem z moim sprzętem. Auralic Aries jest raczej ok, mam wątpliwości co do możliwości DSD Lampizator Lite7. Czy do odtwarzania DSD, problemem może być słaby sygnał internetu, lub niskiej jakości kabel USB?

Pozdrawiam

(Translated by Google)

Thank you for the nice link to download songs. Unfortunately, when playing DSD, there is probably a problem with my equipment. Auralic Aries is rather ok, I have doubts about the possibilities of DSD Lampizator Lite7. For DSD playback, can the problem be poor internet signal or low quality USB cable?

Greetings

Hi @Piotr_Kurzydlowski,

We do not have a Lampizator Lite7 in-house to test DSD capabilities, you should reach out to the Lampizator company to confirm if DSD is possible via USB input.

I could not find the manual for this DAC, but according to one review (https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-lampizator-lite-7-dac-da-converter), for DSD to work on this DAC , you must push the front ring button in.

I suggest that you reach out to Lampizator to clarify how exactly to enter DSD mode and if this is supported on USB if the above information does not help.

(Translated by Google)

Nie mamy własnego Lampizatora Lite7 do testowania możliwości DSD, powinieneś skontaktować się z firmą Lampizator, aby potwierdzić, czy DSD jest możliwe przez wejście USB.

Nie mogłem znaleźć instrukcji dla tego przetwornika, ale według jednej recenzji (https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=pl&u=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.audiogon.com%2Fdiscussions%2Freview-lampizator-lite-7-dac-da-converter), dla DSD do pracy na tym przetworniku , musisz nacisnąć przycisk przedniego pierścienia.

Sugeruję, abyś skontaktował się z Lampizatorem, aby wyjaśnić, jak dokładnie wejść w tryb DSD i czy jest to obsługiwane przez USB, jeśli powyższe informacje nie pomogą.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.