Problems connecting with ripped music

@support

I have just signed up for the 14 day trial period and I am having trouble in establishing a firm connection with my home network. My equipment is as follows: Apple 27" iMac Processor - 4GHz Intel Core i7 32GB Memory Naim Uniti Core (with 2TB internal storage HDD) Naim Uniti Nova Roon Nucleus+ (with 2TB internal storage SSD) My Uniti Core has a HDD installed and currently contains contains around 650 albums. I use the Uniti Core to rip all my CDs. Whilst the Roon Nucleus+ has identified my Uniti Nova, it has not identified the Uniti Core which contains all my albums ripped to date. How can I get there Nucleus + to identify the Uniti Core on my system? I am also considering transferring all my ripped CDs from the Uniti Core to the Nucleus SSD with the latter becoming my system “Core” going forward. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks for reaching out, @Philip_Bryce, and apologies for the difficulties here!

First, I definitely recommend checking out our documentation here about adding a network share in Roon. In order to connect access the music stored on the Naim Uniti Core, the drive has to be accessed over the network as a watched folder.

To add this, you’ll want to go to Settings > Storage > Add Folder > Add Network Share. From here you will need to enter in the proper path to the files stored on the Naim.

Once your internal storage is installed, you will just need to copy music to the drive using a File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).

If you have any other questions please let me know!

Thanks a lot Dylan. Things now seem to be running smoothly so fingers crossed!