Problems with streaming 192 kHz, 24 Bit files from Qobuz

Roon Core Machine

Roon Core on Windows Server 2016 Networking Gear & Setup Details Fritzbox 7490 SOtM Switch Roon Remote Control Apps on Macbook Pro, iPad Air, iPhone 12 Pro Connected Audio Devices Linn Klimax DS

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I always had an issue with 192 kHz 24 Bit Tracks when streamed from Qobuz. When streamed from my NAS - no problem.
The issue is, that the tracks get stuck while playing after a while and the seconds later continue or do not continue at all. I thought this was due to my slow Internet connection.
Quite a while ago this was upgraded to a 50 Mbit/s connection. The problem was still there.
Then I updated Roon to the version before the actual one and my search function problem was gone and also I had no more issues with playing 192 kHz tracks.
Recently I upgraded to the actual version and here it is again - 192 kHz 24 Bit tracks only play from my NAS without interruption, not from Qobuz.
Please advise - or even better: get the problem fixed with a coming release, as it appears that with the version before the actual one everything just worked fine.

Thanks and regards,

Bernd

Hey @Bernd_Dahlheimer,

We just released a qobuz-related fix earlier this week, please update to the latest roon build and let me know if you run into similar issues. :+1: