QNAP Folder Structure Issues

Great! I have one comment after viewing your screenshot (the one that showed your music folder):
I am unsure, if you’ve just copied some music files to the root path of the shared music folder for the purpose of testing.
I’d strongly recommend to use a folder structure to sort your music files in subfolders. This also helps Roon to identify your albums.
Quite common is a folder structure like

<< Artist Name >> / << CD Title >> / 1-01 Track Title.flac

For example
The Beatles/Abbey Road/1-07 Here Comes the Sun.flac
(The first number 1 in the filename corresponds to the disc number, the following two digits 07 represent the track number.)

When you start ripping, make sure, your folder structure and filename is set up in the preferences of you ripper, otherwise you might have a lot of work fixing it afterwards.

You asked for a recommendation. Since I am Mac user, I can only give a recommendation for the Mac. I use XLD (website).

There are topics about good ripping software available here in the community board. For example this one.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention, you should also enable Roon Backups in the Roon settings and select your new “RoonServer-Backups” shared folder as the target folder. :wink: