Qnap NAS upgrade

My Roon server and my library are, both, on a Qnap NAS TVS-882 (on different diretories).
Roon version 1.8 (884).
Today, the Qnap was upgraded to version 5.0.0.1891. After the upgrade, Roon Server is working OK with Tidal, however, it cannot find my Library. Storage folders didn’t change and are correct on the “storage” Roon, with the message that it is monitoring for new files, but my albums desapeared from Roon (though they still are on the NAS).

Commanding to force rescan did not help.

What shall I do?

Reboot your systems starting with the Roon core. Wait for each leg to get to a steady state and bring up the next.

I’m a Synology guy, so not familiar with QNAP’s OS. Just another thought - has Roon’s permission to access the library folder changed with the update? Synology’s update from DSM 6 to DSM 7 wreaked havoc initially for the Roon core (many of the previous permissions were revoked).

Do you need that upload any log so that you can check it out?

There’s a long thread on this issue of Roon Server on QNAP not seeing music files, and it does seem to be a permissions issue. Also varies according to what version of the QNAP OS is being used I think.

Take a look at this post and see if it helps:

It did help, as a temporary solution. Thank you.