Qobuz: Add to library stopped working

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

iPad mini 2014 / Mac OS 11 /

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ISP router / wifi and ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Bluesound note 2i (ethernet); Naim Muso, Chord Hugo 2, Mojo (WiFi).

Description of issue.

Trying to add to library from within Roon has stopped working, on all Roon remote devices: iPads x2; Android phone. Still working if I add to library using the core UI on my mac mini. Everything else works ok: playback etc, I can still add to library by favouriting in the Qobuz app.

I’ve recently switched from Tidal to Qobuz, so I might be missing something, but I can’t see what.
Any help much appreciated.

Hi @Andy_Clarke,

Since this issue only impacts your iPad from what it sounds like, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the Roon app from the App Store on it?

Unfortunately, it also affects my android phone / Roon remote, although no error message appears, just nothing happens, and “add to library” remains unchanged.
I’ve reinstalled both Android and iOS apps to no avail; the problem persists.

With more time available today, I reinstalled the Roon core on my mac mini. This seems to have resolved the issue, although adding to the library was never a problem using the Core UI, only with the remotes/apps.
Anyway, it seems cured. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.