Qobuz album not found on Roon

Hi there!
Some albums are available on Qobuz but nowhere to be found on Roon. I can replicate that with one example here: E. Leonskaja plays Beethoven piano concertos.
If I favorite the album it doesn’t show on Roon either (but does show on the Linn app). Examples on Roon/ Qobuz / Linn app.
Is this a known issue? Is there a work around ?

Thanks

Try settings/services/qobuz-edit then hit ‘sync library now’ that often works…(assuming you’ve tapped the heart in qobuz)…

The album was released on 7th April, so it won’t appear in Roon until Qobuz provides Roon Labs with an update.

However, if you mark the album as a favourite in the Qobuz app, and then go to Settings > Services > Qobuz in Roon, and click on “Sync library now” it should be available to you.

Screenshot from 2023-04-09 18-24-50

I was able to locate it in Roon using the search term Leonskaja.

It’s a new release , they often take a day or so appear . It was missing on Tidal too , it’s there now

Some of Peter Gabriel new singles versions from his upcoming album are not listed in Roon but are in the Qobuz app and my Linn control point. I’m starting to think the Qobuz integration is kinda shaky as I had no such issue with Tidal. I hope this is not the norm and just hiccup because Qobuz service in Canada in new. If I had to choose between Qobuz or Roon, I’ll choose Qobuz and return to use my Linn app again.

Re. Peter Gabriel…
There’s is one recent single not showing in my Roon (Qobuz) - i/o (darkside mix) the rest are all visible and accessible. So there is an issue but it’s not obvious why it’s not showing up in Roon, it may be the multiple sampling rates & similar titles (or title formatting)…

Interestingly, the “i/o - brightside mix” only shows in 96kHz format in Qobuz (in the UK) but Roon also added a 44.1kHz version!

It’s looking like there’s a metadata problem, somewhere…

There’s an ongoing metadata issue with the Qobuz feed marking hires as cd quality. Roon are talking to Qobuz about it. They probably had a poutine day in the office to celebrate Canada going live and it’s clogged their arteries up :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m trying to listen to the new National album Laugh Track via Roon. No issues direct in Qobuz but it didn’t appear at all in Roon. I followed these instructions and yes it did appear but all tracks are unavailable. So not really worth trying this approach.

That album was released today - it may take a couple of days to come through in Roon.

1 Like

I also had the national album issue chap.

Relatively new to quboz, but first time a day of release record not available to me. Maybe because odd release date date for this one?

Now 11 days since release and new National album still not available. Not good enough Roon. And don’t blame Qobuz. Sort this out.

@Mark_Oliver The tracks for two Qobuz versions of this album have been streamable for some time. It’s possible, if you added the album before its release – unfortunately, Qobuz makes albums available with only the lead singles – that for some reason, the metadata have not updated in your Core.

You might try removing the album and adding it again. If that doesn’t work, this is a #support issue, not something for #roon:qobuz (which is not monitored by our Support team).