Qobuz albums just disappeared, won’t resync

I just opened Roon and all my Qobuz albums had disappeared. I tried resyncing. I checked Qobuz itself, and everything is still there. I restored from a backup, all the albums reappeared, but then slowly disappeared again over the next minute or so. I tried signing out and back in. Nothing.

Weirdly, Qobuz albums do show under the ‘versions’ tabs for releases. And I can even add new ones, but the old ones aren’t synced anymore.

Is this a current server issue? Anyone else having this problem? I’m stumped.

Edit: I also tried this workaround on an old post about Qobuz failures, but it didn’t work either.

Uh oh, here we go again. This has been a periodic issue with Qobuz/Roon.

There’s nothing you can do. After awhile your Qobuz titles will return to Roon.

Mmmmm. That sucks

1 Like

I wonder if this is server / country dependent as I’m in the UK and do but see this ever.
I use Roon with Qobuz and Tidal only, no local files, I see no releases disappearing.
I see my Tidal library versions increasing as they add flac versions but the MQA version still remains but that’s probably a different issue

I am in the UK too.

My albums came back on their own over night. Super annoying and weird.

Very odd. I was listening to Qobuz in Roon until gone midnight last night and saw nothing irregular, it’s ok this morning too.

It’s happened to me once or twice over the past few years (USA). It seems to get reported on the forum every so often.