Qobuz Albums & Tracks gone

Roon Core Machine

Roon Rock NUC & Apps all on latest versions.

A large amount of albums and tracks have suddenly become “Unavailable” around 4000 tracks. I did a restore and they reappeared for a a bit then disappeared again. Searched for individual albums and they are available on Qobuz?!?

Found a few references in the past of this happening. Is this normal? If it is, I’m really having doubts about Roon / Qobuz as a combo rather than just buying Albums and playing through normal software. This is going to be a real ball ache to find out what has gone and what hasn’t

Edit…
I’ve logged into Qobuz direct and the albums are there, just seems to be the links from Roon to Qobuz.

Edit 2…
In Roon, select Qobuz - My Music - Albums and then for each one, add it back to the library.

If the after pressing the + sign it just has a spinning wheel, it’s already in Roon. If it’s not, it adds it and any tags that had been applied before it was removed will be re-added.

When I started subscribing to Roon it was for convenience… this doesn’t feel very convenient to go through 600 albums to make sure I haven’t lost any!

Hello @Duncan_Andison,

Thank you very much for letting us know of this and for keeping us posted along the way. I’m very sorry you were impacted by this…:sweat:

Manually adding every album from Qobuz to your library isn’t the way things should go. I was wondering, is this still the case?

If so, could you please try to:

• log out of Qobuz in Settings → Services
  • reboot your Core (quit Roon, shut down, unplug for a few minutes, plug back in, turn on and launch Roon)
  • log back into Qobuz in Settings → Services

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hi… thanks for the instructions / advice.

I’ve tried that but unfortunately, still adding back manually. Got through the albums but still 1500 or so tracks missing.

I use Roon with HQPlayer and I’ve been playing with PGGB files, 200+ albums. This missing media is really making me think more about focusing on my own PGGB files via HQPlayer direct. I really don’t want to be guessing if I’m missing albums all the time. I only went looking this time as there were a few in a play queue that disappeared overnight.

Hey @Duncan_Andison,

Thanks so much for the quick reply :pray:

I appreciate the update and we’re very sorry this is still happening. In Settings → Services, have you tried Force Sync?

Also, another step that might help is clearing the cache:

• Stop Roon Server from running in the Web UI
  • Find and open your RoonServer database
  • Navigate to RoonServer/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon Server via the WebUI and verify if the issue still occurs

If you can try any of these steps, please, let me know how it goes :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks… hopefully I’ll get a chance this evening to try this. I’ll let you know how it works out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.