Qobuz - Can log in but albums/playlists not available

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon rock version 1.8 build 783 running on NUC8i7BEH

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Hard wired with ethernet, Netgear GS108 8PT switches. Wi-Fi for tablets, etc. on Netgear Orbi.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Auralic Aries Femto connected to core (1m) by ethernet through Netgear switch and AES/EBU to Schiit Yggdrasil

Description Of Issue

New subscriber to Qobuz in Australia as of March 31. On an off-chance, after reading a post from someone who had been successful, I logged in through their Australian website and was able to complete the transaction.

Qobuz is available through Windows and Android apps but not in Roon. Some information does flow through to Roon, such as playlists that have been created but they are not populated by any albums.
Nothing in ‘New Releases’, ‘Playlists’ descriptions are shown but no albums, ‘Taste of Qobuz’ has nothing and ‘My Qobuz’ shows playlists but no albums in any category.

Tidal albums have been transferred to Qobuz utilising Soundiiz and are available in Qobuz apps or web player.

Tidal works fine. Also, after getting hold of an iPad, the Auralic Aries plays all Qobuz files and playlists through Lightning DS.

Roon rock has been shut down and rebooted and also turned all networking devices including the modem, off and back on. Have logged off Qobuz and logged back on.

Have run out of ideas so help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Hey @Pieterv,

Thanks a whole lot for sharing with us the behavior you’ve been experiencing. Sorry about the trouble and for our delay to get back to you much earlier than we actually did :pleading_face:

Since it’s been quite a bit of time since you’ve first reported this, I was wondering, is this behavior still happening in Roon?

And, by the way, a big thank you for trying a few initial troubleshooting steps :pray:

Hi Rebeka

Thank you very much for your enquiry. Once the official announcement occurred it seemed that something happened at your end and over the course of a day or two, everything synched and it is all now working great. I did see a comment on the forum from one of your people that maybe pointed to the issue, which was that Qobuz “hadn’t sent everything across yet” – or words to that effect. Maybe you could clarify for me if the files are streamed from a Roon server or direct from Qobuz. If the former, that would explain my issues.

BTW, I’m really enjoying the Qobuz experience and it’s great to have been along for the ride with Roon over the past 5/6 years. Now…….if we could only give individual names to discs in box sets :wink: and…….be able to delete genres created in error. Someday :blush:.

But to be serious for a moment, a big thank you to you all on the Roon Team. It is an amazing and great piece of software and the return to us in this household far outweighs the initial investment. Just looking forward to continuing the journey together.

Kind regards

Pieter