Qobuz disconnects

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Imac i7 High Sierra roon 571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus router wireless 500 mps

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Usb to topping e30

Description Of Issue

Frequent disconnects from qobuz. Reboot helps sometimes but not always. No problem with qobuz applcation. Problem began after updating to 571

Hello @anon43395873, thanks for your report! My apologies that you’re experiencing this issue but we’re happy to help you get things going again.

Generally disconnects from Qobuz can happen for a number of reasons, but usually this comes down to a network issue. Let’s troubleshoot that by doing the following:

Under “Settings >Services > Qobuz” you should have the option to lower your streaming quality to CD quality. Go ahead and try this while playing to the system output of your iMac and see if this improves the behavior.

Also, if you’re getting any error or status messages when you experience this, please share them via screenshot on this thread.

Let me know if that helps and we’ll go from there!

Things are back to normal now with no changes on my end

Hey @anon43395873, that’s great news! But do please let me know if the issue returns so I can assist your further.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.