Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear Network switch

Connected Audio Devices

PS Audio DirecSttream with Bridge ii

Number of Tracks in Library

250,000+

Description of Issue

As requested, I am beginning a new thread:

Qobuz does not work. It has not worked since early February. My log in is one of my email addresses.

Since it hasn’t worked since February, I doubt that this is the cause, but check that everything is right on the Qobuz account side of things. Even if the Qobuz website says that the account is active, check your payment details. I just recalled this issue from a few days ago:

1 Like

My Qobuz account plays just fine within the Qobuz app.

I don’t know if this was the case for the other guy, he wanted to check if the Qobuz app worked but then posted he had solved it by fixing the credit card. I don’t know if the app worked or not, but payment systems are complex and just because the Qobuz app side works does not mean necessarily that the database for 3rd-party services necessarily has the same info. If I were you, I would check - it’s faster than posting about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a press account with Qobuz, same as here.

I don’t know what this means but I suppose something special for media w/o a credit card? OK, then maybe it’s not that.

Did you ask Qobuz about it? I don’t know the conditions for such an account.

I’ve asked relentlessly sine February. They rarely respond and that’s been no help. But people seem to have gotten help by asking here.

OK sounds like it :slight_smile:

Did you cover basics? Sorry for the question, probably you did since February, but anyone helping will need to know where we are.

1. Turn off routers, switch, NUC, remotes
  2. Turn back on starting with router, then switch, then NUC, then remotes, and ater each device waiting until it is fully up and ready for connection
2 Likes

Seems like I’ve done this a whole bunch.

Do you pay them for this account?
Could it be it only allows playback via the qobuz app?

1 Like

OK. What is your Roon version on the NUC, and the remote you are using to log in. Up to date? RoonServer and remotes should be build 1154 or possibly 1148 (production).

1 Like

Yeah good question, I was wondering as well but failed to ask explicitly.
@Dan_Schwartz when you say “hasn’t worked since February”, did it work before that?

1 Like

It was flawless before. Just suddenly gave out.

I do NOT pay for it.

I would say that’s the reason, they have limited it to the app only.

I’d see if you can do a trial with a new account, if that works you have the answer.

1 Like

Tagging @support, maybe something changed with this account type, and they’ll want the press to have a good experience

1 Like

No, that’s not it. I’ve spoken to them.

Nevertheless, trying a regular Qobuz trial like @Phil_Ryan said would be a good test. Maybe they didn’t limit the press account but there is still something wrong with it.

If there is they don’t know about it.

And how does this help you? You wrote yourself,

If you try for yourself you don’t have to rely on what they know or don’t know, and you can rule out one possibility. It may or may not change something, but solving a problem involves ruling out causes one by one, the simpler ones first.

1 Like

So you say it doesn’t work.
Can you log into qobuz from within Roon?
Does it sync your content?
Can you see the content but it doesn’t play?
I assume you have disconnected the account and tried logging in again?

Think you need to convey exactly what the issue is…

2 Likes