Qobuz HiRes not working

Thanks for the timestamp, @Leon_Reich! We’ve enabled diagnostics and and will follow up as soon as the team has analyzed the report.

Thank you for your help. Can’t wait for the results. Just skipped a track again:

Sad Lisa on Tea for the Tillerman (Cat Stevens), the 24/192 version.

In case more logs = better.

Artist: Gidge
Album: New Light
Track: Always Unfolding
Time 5:19 PM

Same Problem, but this time refuses to play through at second attempt after core reboot. That used to help the last week.
Seems particularly bad at this moment. Cannot play through a single track without multiple attempts. Can’t be the internet speed, got 90+ mbit/s download. I literally changed nothing, but until just now it was working perfectly fine.

Hello @Leon_Reich, my apologies for the inconvenience here. We enabled diagnostics for your account but it looks like your core hasn’t established a connection to our servers in a bit. Could you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Hi @nuwriy,

Here they are.

Hello @Leon_Reich, and thanks for uploading those files! I have since passed along the files and your information over to the QA team for further analysis. I’ll return as soon as I have their feedback!

Hello @Leon_Reich, and thanks for your patience while the QA team investigated the issue. We took a look at the logs and we’re only seeing failures playing to the Chord Mojo + Poly. I wanted to confirm that this issue was happening for all zones, though. Playing to system output also has the same issue?

Hi @nuwriy,
I also checked if the issue occurs with the Mojo via USB directly at the core. Could be that this specific log was too old and not in there anymore. Otherwise there are only MojoPoly errors because I only listen with the MojoPoly.

The current situation: Sometimes (once every two or three days) a track will skip with the error message: “Qobuz Media is loading slowly.” etc.
Just turning Poly off and on does not solve it, but rebooting the core and/or re-logging into Qobuz does. I imagine that this is not behaviour that would be explained by connection problems to the Poly.

If it is absolutely necessary that I test again directly at the core, I will do so. But as the core now has to be placed directly at my router, that is not a location I can use for listening to music.

Hello @Leon_Reich, what the QA team is trying to figure out is whether or not the issue is limited to the Mojo+Poly setup or if this occurs to all endpoints. This would include system output of your remotes, even your phone. Could you try that and let me know if/when the issue occurs playing to system output?

Will try. Could take a while.
Just another thought. The issue seems to happen way less now. The only thing I’ve switched is headphones and in turn I’ve switched off a very long convolution filter. If using a convolution filter (Roon tells me, it ran with 50x speed) could do anything to cause crashes or explains the logs, that might be it.